In a recent 60 Minutes episode, Hillary Clinton actually complained “I often feel like there’s the Hillary standard and then there’s the standard for everyone else.”
The phrase is so laughable, it’s just too good to let it pass without commenting on it.
Ironically, this is one of those rare instances where a liberal inadvertently stumbled into the truth. I think most conservatives, and quite a few liberals, would 100% agree. More to the point, it perfectly sums up exactly what is wrong with her, with current politics, and with the higher echelons of the US Government under Obama’s leadership. Personally, it’s why I am so scared for the future of America if Hillary does get elected to be our President.
But when she uttered those words, she didn’t mean it the way I interpret those words.
When I say it, I mean that she is not even remotely held accountable or responsible for her actions. Hillary has done things that would put “everyone else” in jail; but she gets a pass. In FBI Director Comey’s press conference on the numerous violations of law committed by Hillary in setting up and using her homebrew e-mail server, he never once said she was innocent. He meticulously laid out all the laws she broke and all the lies she told and then he said she would not be prosecuted and went further in stating, “this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences.” Well, there you go folks. It does not get more clear than that. While saying Hillary would not be prosecuted he essentially said if “everyone else” did what she did, they would most certainly face consequences.
The irony of it all, is that when Hillary said she feels like there is “the Hillary standard and then there’s the standard for everyone else,” she was portraying herself as a victim! A victim for crying out loud!
The woman who pays lip service to supporting female victims of sexual exploitation and assault who set out to destroy the woman who came forward against her husband who has a history of predatory acts against women, thinks she’s a victim. If you think Obama is the first to use the IRS against his enemies, think again, that’s a play out of the Clinton handbook. Several women who accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault were “coincidently” singled out for IRS audits during Bill’s presidency.
The woman who lied under oath, and to the surviving family members of those killed in Benghazi, that a video inspired a protest that got out of hand resulting in the deaths of the Ambassador and three other Americans, thinks she’s a victim. During the actual terrorist attack, Hillary e-mailed her daughter acknowledging right then that it was a terrorist attack. However, in order to help Obama’s election, the narrative had to change, and Hillary clearly had no problem going along with the lie. Even under oath and testifying to Congress—she committed perjury. I’m pretty sure that when “everyone else” commits perjury, there is a consequence, but to use her words, "What difference, at this point, does it make?" It matters. It's criminal. She's a pathological liar. She doesn't care about the country. She should be in jail.
And speaking of the “Hillary Standard,” when the media fawns and drools trying to say she is the smartest woman in the world, the most qualified person ever in the history of the world to be the President of the United States, what exactly are her accomplishments?
· She flunked the DC bar exam. (So much for being the smartest woman in the world, she wasn't even smart enough to get the lowest score! The person with lowest passing score in medical school is still called Doctor, like the lowest passing score of a law exam is still a lawyer. She didn't make that cut.)
· She was removed from her House Judiciary Committee staffer job because of incompetence, unethical behavior, and lying during the Watergate investigation. (Wow, that right there would pretty much be a career-ending sentence for just about “everyone else” who ever worked in government.)
· The Whitewater scandal. (The Whitewater investigation began with accusations of impropriety against the Clintons and their friends concerning improper campaign contributions in 1994. However, it the investigation dated all the way back to a 1980s failed Arkansas real-estate venture involving the Clintons that was linked to the collapse of a Little Rock savings bank run by the Clinton’s Whitewater business partners. Clintons’ friends—James and Susan McDougal, former Arkansas Governor Jim Tucker, and municipal judges Davis Hale and Eugene Fitzhugh—all went to jail for fraud. I suppose the fact that Bill and Hillary evaded prosecution, can be called quite an accomplishment.)
· She stole crockery (dishes...china), furniture, artwork, and other items from the White House when Bill’s presidency was over. (I’m quite sure “everyone else,” including all other guests and visitors to the White House, would be prosecuted for stealing White House heirlooms.)
· She was a Senator. (In her entire time in office, the only three bill passed that she sponsored or co-sponsored simply turned otherwise ordinary things—like a portion of US Route 20A highway, a US Post Office, and a brick building—into “historic sites.” Wow. The United States of America truly benefited from her service there. No bill that she originated ever went anywhere....if there was one.)
· She was Secretary of State. (While her list of scandals, lies, and rampant law breaking is quite well known, what exactly did she do that was an “accomplishment?” She held the record for most “well-traveled.” Which John Kerry has already surpassed, so she wasn’t even a record holder for very long. She went to 112 countries and traveled 956,733 miles. The cost of this “accomplishment” for “everyone else,” i.e. taxpayers, was a cool $16 million. During this same time, her family racked in $17.1 million to their Clinton Foundation in foreign governments donations while she “coincidently” reciprocated the favors making American policy decisions benefitting those same donors.)
This morning, the IRS confirmed an investigation into claims of “pay to play” practices at the Clinton Foundation while she was the Secretary of State.
What is truly an accomplishment is how in the hell this corrupt, vile, woman has escaped the clutches of the legal system for the last 30 years? But therein lies the proof that “…there’s the Hillary standard and then there’s the standard for everyone else.” "Everyone else" would be explaining their case to a grand jury.
“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in society, over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.” ~ Frederic Bastiat