Thursday, January 12, 2017

BuzzKill

In all of the FAKE NEWS that has dominated the headlines this week, I think the craziest real thing I learned this week was that liberals actually go to BuzzFeed to read “news.”

I mean, I guess I shouldn't be surprised, they are the “low information voters,” after all.

Yup, this is the same pool of people who watch the Daily Show and think it’s a legitimate news program.

This is the same pool of people who still think Sarah Pailin said, "I can see Russia from my house."  (Um...side note to all of you reading this blog Iwho might actually fall in that category--awkward!--it was Tina Fey who said it during an SNL skit.)  I mean really, this can be summed up by remembering that this is the same pool of people that Obamacare architect, Jonathan Gruber, was referring to when he said the bill passed because of the “stupidity of the American voter.”  Yes, that pool of people. Liberals.

I never even knew BuzzFeed pretended to be an actual news organization.

When I want to take a quiz on which Dawson’s Creek character I’m most like, I go to BuzzFeed.

When I want to see 20 adorable kitten pictures that will melt my heart, I got to BuzzFeed.

When I want to see a disgusting video of a guy pulling a pore strip off his nose, I go to BuzzFeed.

When I want to take a quiz to see what kind of bread I am, based on my zodiac sign, I go to BuzzFeed.

When I want to see a cooking video on how to make a chicken parmesan lasagna roll up, I go to BuzzFeed.

When I want to take a quiz to see if I have what it takes to be a Hunter on “Supernatural,” I go to BuzzFeed.

When I want to see a .gif of "fails" of people who tried to use a penis shaped cake pan in original--and hilarious--ways, I go to BuzzFeed.

When I want to see real news…I sure as hell do not go to BuzzFeed.

I also don’t vote based on what Hollywood celebrities say or do.

But I guess that’s just me.